Learn how to simulate snow in your photograph in this video tutorial by photoshopuniverse. For this you'll need a photo depicting winter scenery. Add a new layer, fill it in with black, go to filer noise and add noise as shown using the given amounts. Go to filter effects and add blur to the layer. Go to images and adjust the levels to reduce the snow-flakes as shown. And add some motion blur to it. Change the blend mode to screen, duplicate the layer, rotate the new layer, apply the filter crystallize and add a motion blur as instructed. Merge the new layers, duplicate the layer again and change the opacity of the newest layer to suit your needs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades