Photoshopuniverse shows you how to simulate a watercolor painting on Photoshop. With this you can take any photo and make it look like it was a water color painting. Take any photo and then duplicate the layer 3 times including original. Focus on the first layer go to cut out. You want a high edge fidelity, and add the number of levels no more than 5. Add some simplicity and the change mode too luminosity. Go to the second copy layer do a dry brush increase size to maximum. add just a little texture, change the mode to soft light. Lastly add a median that is pretty blurry and set mode to soft light.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades