In this how-to video, you will learn how to single out a color in an image with Photoshop. First, go to select and click Color Range. Select all the color of the image by clicking around the object while holding shift. Once it is selected, click okay. Your selection will be made. Go to the magic wand tool. Hold shift and select the color areas that you have missed. Now, go to select and press inverse. This will select everything but the object. Go to image and adjustments. Now, drag the saturation all the way down. Click okay and now the color has been singled out. This video shows you just how easy this manipulation is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades