Making rounded corners is literally a cornerstone of learning Photoshop. That's because rounded corners are used in many different applications, from harmonizing pictures in a family photo album to create a fun pamphlet for class to setting up an Indie-style vintage picture for your Flikr.
Whatever you use rounded corners for, you may not always be able to make them easily depending on the version of Photoshop you have. Luckily, this tutorial teaches you how to smooth rounded corners in Photoshop without aliasing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades