In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to smooth skin with noise-ware plug-in using Adobe Photoshop. Users will need to first download the plug-in to be able to use it from the menu of the filters. Now modify the values of Noise Level Adjustment and Noise Suppression. Max the Luminance and set the other values to 50%. Click on the preview from above to see the difference. Then use the filter a second time to make a stronger effect. Any small wrinkles can be eliminated with the patch tool. This video will benefit those viewers who edit images to enhance them and would like to learn how to smooth skin in an image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades