In this how-to video, you will learn how to straighten crooked photos in Photoshop. First, open the photo you want to straighten in Photoshop. Next, use the ruler tool under the eye dropper tool. Select it and zoom in to an area. Find a crooked line to straighten, such as a building rooftop or ground line of some sort. Click, hold, and drag. Next, zoom out. Go to image, image rotation, and arbitrary. Click okay and your image will be adjusted. Go to the crop tool and crop out the spaces. Hit enter to complete the crop. You picture is now straight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades