Yanik Chauvin continues his online photo school with this video on how to change eye color in Photoshop. Yanik makes this complicated program seem simple as he shows exactly what steps to take to make realistic color change in the eyes of a person. He creates a layer that will be used to edit the eyes, then zooms in on and selects them. He picks a nice green color to use, shows what settings to use to make it look realistic, then applies final touches by changing the opacity of the new color. You can take this tutorial and use any color on any picture, using Photoshop to make whatever changes you might like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades