This video tutorial by photoshopuniverse, is to tele-transport people in photos using Photoshop. For this you will need two photos, one with a person and another of a suitable scene. Select the image with the person and extract the person using the extract tool by marking the edges. Make sure to change the brush size so that you can mark the edges with a bit of the border to be included and a bit of the outside to be excluded. Fill in the retaining area and extract the image. Using the move tool move the person to the other image, re-size and position to suit the image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades