First of all select the 'pen' tool from the side bar. Now select the 'paths' box from the top screen. Now make two different points to make a curve and then make a third point to make another curve as shown. Now select the 'text' button. Now change the 'color' of the text to ‚Äòblack‚Äô. Now run your cursor over the path till it ‚Äòchanges‚Äô. Then click. Now you can actually ‚Äòtype‚Äô on this path. Type in "text goes in a curve". This shall be written on the curved path that you have just made. You can also give spaces between the texts to spread it from the bunch. You can also select the text and the curve and then move it to place it any where in the screen. Now select the 'ellipse' tool from the side bar and draw a circle on the screen. Now select 'text' and then move your cursor over the circle and then click it. Now you can write any text you want over the circle. Type in "now it goes in a circle|||". This shall help you save a lot of time because you need not turn each letter instead you can easily do this in two minutes. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades