This tutorial teaches us how to touch up eyes while using Photoshop. First, open up Photoshop and zoom into the eyes on a picture you want to touch up the eyes on. First, select the adjustment layer icon and brighten the image. Next, invert the mass and select the "v" key, then pain the eyes on both sides. Next, click "filter" and then click "blur" so you will soften the edges so the picture doesn't look fake. Now, you can click on "before and after" to see what the picture results look like. This will make the viewers more interested in the picture, without drastically changing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades