In this video, we learn how to sketch a photo in PhotoShop. First, open up PhotoShop and open up the picture you want to convert. Then, click "image", "adjustments" and "desaturate". You will now copy this layer by dragging it down to the "new layer" button. Now click on your copied layer and go to "image", "adjustments" then "invert". Now click the "blend" option which will change your layer to completely white. Now, click "filter" then "other" then "minimum". You will now see your image show up as a sketch. You can play around with settings to change it how you like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades