In this tutorial, we learn how to tune your car in Photoshop. First, open up the image of your car and then add in a picture of different wheels. Then, place these wheels over the existing ones on the car and blend them in, then change the color as you prefer. Do this for the wheels that you are able to see on the image. After this, lower the car and add in a bumper to the front of the car, importing images in from various sources. Continue to add in parts to the vehicle, using shading and blending to make the new parts mix in perfectly with the rest of the car. When finished, save your image and enjoy your new Photoshop ride.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades