In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to turn on headlights of cars realistically. To do this open the image of a car in your Photoshop software. Now select the dodge tool and choose a brush size that you want to apply. Now click on the head lights of the car a few times using the dodge tool to make it appear as if the lights are turned on. Now after doing this it appears as if the original lights were turned on and never looks like it was edited. This video explains how to use Adobe Photoshop and turn on the lights of a car in a picture using dodge tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades