Did you know that you can use the photo-editing software Photoshop to turn your photographs into drawings? Follow along with Bert Monroy of Pixel Perfect as he shows us exactly how you can do just that. You will have to upload a photo of your choice to your computer and then open it up with Photoshop. Then you can use the techniques shown in the video to make it look as though someone drew that same picture on a piece of paper. Bert also shows how you can saturate your drawing and make it colorful or you can take all the color out and just have a black and white drawing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades