In this how to video, you will learn how to turn a photo into a line drawing in Photoshop. First, open your image in Photoshop. Create three layers of the same photo. The top two layers will be worked with. The bottom layer will remain the same. Take the top layer and change it to color dodge. Select control and I on the keyboard to invert it. Go to filter and blur to choose Gaussian blur. If you have dark lines, use a small amount of blur. You can use a lot of blur to get a unique look. Click okay to apply the filter. Once that is done, go to fill adjustment layer and desaturate the image. Once that is done, your drawing conversion is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades