hotarrows223 demonstrates how to manipulate the eye color in a photograph using the masking tool. First, you must open the image with the eyes you intend to work on with Photoshop CS3. Next.], you must zoom in on an eye. You should be at the point where the iris fills up more than half of your screen. After that, you must select the iris, outlining it with the selection tool. Then, select image>adjustments>Hue/Saturation. Make sure all the boxes are checked, then adjust the hue or color bar to change the color and shade. Once you achieve the desired hue, hit ok to close the Hue/Saturation box. Just deselect, then save it and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades