This video will take you through a detailed example using the clone stamp and healing brush tools. You will learn how to use the Photoshop's clone source panel to remove an unwanted section of a picture and then clean up the image using the healing brush. Whether you're new to Adobe's popular image editing application or simply looking to brush up on Photoshop CS4, you're sure to enjoy this free video tutorial. For detailed instructions, and to get started touching up your own images with the clone stamp and healing brush in Photoshop CS4, take a look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades