Pixel Perfect is the "perfect" show to help you with your Photoshop skills. Be amazed and learn as master digital artist Bert Monroy takes a stylus and a digital pad and treats it as Monet and Picasso do with oil and canvas. Learn the tips and tricks you need to whip those digital pictures into shape with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. In this episode, Ben shows you how to use color correction in Photoshop.
Bert shows us how to change colors on shirts, on cars and in our lives, through colorization.
Bert changes the color in different images with a variety of colorization methods.
First, Bert alters a blue shirt to match the red color of another image with the color match function and path tool. Next, a dull grey car is given life with a dramatic paint job by adjusting the mode of the paint brush (to color), outlining the car with the pen tool and filling in the color using hue and saturation. Then, Bert selects only one color to change in a photograph of a taxi by using the selective color adjustment. Finally, by selecting the lab color mode and inverting layers, Bert easily turns a red motorcycle into a myriad of new colors.
Search Pixel Perfect on WonderHowTo for more Photoshop episodes from this Revision3 show.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades