Arya shows the viewers how to make a simple bowl of oatmeal. To begin, put a couple scoops of steel cut oats into a medium-sized bowl. Add the desired condiments such as cinnamon, cardamom, coriander, and nutmeg. You then pour hot water into the bowl and put it into the microwave. Set the time for four minutes and forty-four seconds at 30% power. When done, be careful removing it because remember, it's hot. Add frozen berries of choice, a squeeze of honey and a splash of milk. Stir until cool. You're now ready to enjoy your oatmeal breakfast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades