This software tutorial shows you how to use Dr. Brown's Place-A-Matic script in Photoshop. Learn how Place-A-Matic allows you to open multiple images as Smart Objects in Photoshop.
Alert! - If you are using the CS3 version of Place-A-Matic, then the Camera RAW dialog will NOT open while the script is running. Adjustments to the placed images must be done by double clicking on the placed Smart Objects, that are found in the Layers Panel.
Unfortunately, the CS2 behavior that is shown in some of Dr. Brown's earlier tutorials is not available in CS3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades