In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to sharpen photos in Adobe Photoshop CS3. Begin by opening the image in the program and duplicate the image layer. To duplicate, press the control and J button. With that images, go to Filter, choose Other and select High Pass. The images will now be covered entirely of gray. It is recommended to set the radius as 5-6 pixels and then press OK. Change the layer blending mode to overlay, soft light, hard light, vivid light or linear light. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy using Photoshop to edit images, and would like to enhance or clarify a photo but increasing it's sharpness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades