This video is about using a luminosity mask in Photoshop. The luminosity mask is used to enhance the color and contrast in photos that lack each of these. The color is enhanced or punched up. Choose the manipulation tool: channel and RGB. To choose RGB, touch control and then select RGB. Select the 100 % white or light parts of the photo, it will not select the darker or black images. Copy the light parts of the image by using control J. Choose to copy the lightest parts by selecting overlay and layer one. It will accentuate the clouds, mist and lake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades