In this tutorial, we learn how to use the main menu functions in Photoshop CS3. All of your main menus are up on the top toolbar. There will be a drop down list for each different tab you select. When you create a new document, you will be prompted with a dialogue box that asks you how you want your page to be set up. Change the preferences to fit how you want your page to look. When you have changed all of your different settings, click on "ok" and you will be brought to your new document created. Next, you will be able to add in filters, text, images, and much more. Go through the drop down menus to change anything you want to and then save when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades