This video will show how to use the note tool using the program Photoshop. Using notes makes pulling up previous projects or leaving brief bits of information easy to obtain. Notes in Photoshop can be pulled up by using the keyboard short cut button N button on your keyboard. After opening up an image you can access the note panel by right-clicking and selecting attach note. to pull previous notes up you must right click the image and select the show note option. Using the add note setting will make retrieving important information very easy without involving any additional complicated tasks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades