Chad Perkins shows how to use the Bezier pen tool in Photoshop, Flash, and After Effects. Perkins attempts to shed light on how the tool can be used and dispels certain misconceptions about the pen tool. The pen tool allows users to create various types of paths, either open or closed, at the most basic level of use. At the more complex level, the pen tool can be used to create professional looking curves. For better understanding of what the pen tool can do for graphics and other designs, follow the steps in this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades