[http://www.photofocus Photo Focus] contributor Nicole Young shows how to use Photoshop to introduce drama in our pictures. It requires only a few simple steps. First thing done was to add a black and white layer adjustment. This can be done in two ways. First by going down to layers panel and select black and white or if we have Photoshop cs4, we can go down to adjustment panel and click on the black and white option. This adjustment can also be done by clicking auto mode. Now the next thing is changing the blend mode. This done by going to the layers panel, in which there are several options that we can select. Here overlay is selected. And immediately there is a great effect. There is toggle button which when toggled on and off it will increase the contrast. If we want to enhance it even more all we have to do is to take the adjustment layer and drag it down to the new layer icon, we'll get a high contrast and a washed out look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades