In this tutorial, we learn how to use Photoshop CS3 to change the color of someone's eye. First, open up your picture in Photoshop and zoom in on the eye. After this, use the lasso tool to surround the entire eye and then press All+J to start a new layer. Next, move the colors on the eye to change what color you see. Next, you will be able to change the hue and brightness of the picture until it is the exact color that you want. When you are finished with both of the eyes, make sure to save it and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades