In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to prepare pan and scan images. To prepare an image by panning and scanning is quite different than preparing an image normally for using in your video. These images should be extra sized as you would perform special effects on the image in your video. This is also called as "Ken Burns" effect. Now go to the file, new menu and select the video format that you want to use according to your requirement. Enable the correct pixel aspect ratio. Now bring in your image to the new file, by just drag and dropping. But hold on shift before releasing so that it is placed properly in the center. Now you get the desired image with the proper format. To view the full image go to Image and view all option where you can see the extra space that can be used in your video editing program. This video shows how to make a picture ready for a video by panning and scanning it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades