This video will show you how to resize an image using Photoshop. Select the image you would like to resize and follow these steps: See what size your image is by clicking on "image" and "image size". Play around with your resolution, and see what happens. Uncheck the "Resample" option and not how your pixel dimensions stay the same. Select the size you want your image to print, and check the "Resample" option. If you click on "print size" you will be able to see the actual print size on your screen. Print your image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades