In this video, we learn how to use the polygonal lasso tool in Photoshop. This will allow you to create a selection on your photo in a freehand style. First, select the tool from your toolbar, it's the third selection down. Once you select this, go to your picture and find the piece you want to cut out or copy. Press and hold the control and space bar, then highlight the area you want to. This is great to make a selection that has a straight edge. If you just click with it, it will have a diagonal straight edge. This is a great tool that's easy to use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades