Photo editing expert Chad Troftgruben teaches the viewer how to effectively use the quick selection tool in Adobe Photoshop. In Chad's opinion, the quick selection tool is quite similar to the magic wand tool in the same software, except for one major difference: one can select a particular object, even in a complex picture, simply by holding down the left key of the mouse and moving the pointer over the object. Chad also points out that the quick selection tool saves a lot of time and is very easy to use because it doesn't require the user to be very accurate. Also, any over-selection can be easily rectified by selecting the erase option in the tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades