This Photoshop video series is going to explain how to create a chiaroscuro lighting effect on an image. This art form was made famous by the Italian artist Rembrandt. Part one covers the origin of terms and how to create chiaroscuro dramatic lighting. Part two has instructions for downloading the image, and some very basic workspace and preferences instructions for beginners. Part three covers Duplicate Image, File Info, File Size, Eyedropper Sample, Doc Status Bar, Panels/Palettes. Part four shows how to use the Spot Healing & Healing brush. Part five covers how to use the Notes Tool, Adding More Life to Eyes, Darken Shadows, Descriptive Layer Naming, Desaturated Overlay Drama, Preview b4/aft
Adjusting Layer Opacity, More Iris Pop, Tone Down Red Skin, Quick Mask Lips, Custom Gradient Mapping, Screen Blend Mode, & Preset Manager. Part six shows Sharpening, Layer Inventory, Iris Jitter, Layer Style Color Overlay, Group Layers, Layer Analyzation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades