In this video, Nick shows us how to use the reverse vocal effect in Ableton. This is great to use as a lead in to the beginning of a track. Start out with your vocal, take out part of it that you want to use as the effect. Copy this down and then reverse it. Run this through a reverb and then record it to another track. Then, take this audio track and then reverse it again. Once you are finished, you will get the ghostly sound for the reverse intro to the song. Save this when you're done and apply it to your track, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades