For anyone who has taken a picture and forgotten to turn on the flash, the result is usually a picture that is too dark. In this video, learn how to use the shadow highlight feature in Photoshop to correct images that are too dark. The tool can be automatically applied and is used specifically to brighten the foreground of a picture. You can play around in Photoshop to lighten the foreground yourself instead of doing it automatically. The next time a picture turns out too dark, don't throw it out, just use Photoshop's shadow highlight to correct an overly dark foreground.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades