Do you need to create graphics for video editing systems like Final Cut Pro, Avid, or Adobe Premiere? Are you looking to get more from Apple Motion or Adobe After Effects? Then you need to learn Adobe Photoshop.
Instructor Richard Harrington explains how to use Photoshop's shadow highlights command to adjust both pictures and video in CS3 in this Adobe Photoshop video tutorial. It's easy to use the shadow highlights command!
A certified instructor for Adobe, Apple, and Avid, Rich is a practiced expert in motion graphic design and digital video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades