In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the vanishing point filter in Adobe Photoshop. Begin by selecting the image you want with rectangular marking tool. Then hold Control and C to copy it. Now go to your 3D shape. Press on Filter and select Vanishing Point. Click on one of the corners and drag to each corner. Hold Control and drag it down to create another selection. Now paste the photo by hold Control and V. Then drag the photo to the selected shape area. This video will benefit those viewers who use Photoshop and would like to learn how to use the vanishing point filter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades