In this Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to automate white balance. Normally there is a good chance that a group of photos were taken in a particular environment and if there was a white balance defect it would have affected all those pictures. So you will need to automate white balance correction to apply it to all those pictures at the same time. Take a group of photos which has white balance so that you can apply the technique on them. To do this go to Window actions and create a new action. In the action set its name. Now the record is on and the changes are being tracked. Now go to image, adjustments and variation. Now here you can set the variations correctly. Now this recorded action can be applied to the whole bunch of videos as shown in the video. This video shows how to automate the process of white balance correction so that a bunch of images can be corrected automatically.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades