In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the zoom tool in Adobe Photoshop. To select the zoom tool, click on the magnifying tool in the toolbar. Users are also able to press the "Z" key to select the zoom tool. Once selected, users are able to zoom into the image by left-clicking on the image. Users are then able to select the hand tool to move around the image. To zoom out, right-click on the image. This video will benefit those viewers who use Photoshop to edit images, and would like to learn how use the zoom tool to edit or view close image details.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades