To whiten teeth in Photoshop, first open up the picture and trace the inside of his lips with the lasso cursor. Now go to Image up on the toolbar on the top, click on it and then click on Adjust. There is a box with the word red in it with an arrow next to it. Click on the arrow and go down to yellow. Take the arrow for black, cyan and magenta and move it to the left a little. Next, take the arrow for yellow and move it all the way to the left. Now go back up to the box with the word yellow in it and click on the arrow. Click on white. Move the arrow for black, cyan, and magenta a little to the left again. Now move the arrow for white and move it all the way to the right. Close the menu and now John McCain was a whiter smile.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades