In this video we learn how to whiten teeth in Photoshop like a professional. Start off by opening up Photoshop and zooming in on the teeth in your photo. Start out by selecting a hollow brush and then paint the selection onto the teeth. Paint around them carefully and make sure you don't touch the gums in the middle and on the top of the teeth. Once you have selected the entire area of the teeth you will see them all covered in red. Then, go to "select" and "inverse", then press the button for saturation and go to "image" and "adjustments". Choose your saturation and then you're finished with this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades