This is a terrific video on how to whiten yellow teeth in Photoshop, taught by Link. First, he zooms in on the teeth and uses the quick selection tool or magic wand. This is a pretty easy task. You just have to click and drag. If you put too much of the gums, you can hold down alt, then drag the areas you don't want. Make sure you use a small brush when using these modifications. All you have to do then, is go into the heat saturation and select shift-control-I, which inverts the selection. Then you add a mask and he tells us to make sure your teeth are not too gray and not too white. Then back into the hue/saturation and you're good to go using all of his tips! This is a great way to learn how to use Photoshop for something we all want to fix!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades