In this how to video, you will learn how to whiten teeth in Photoshop. First, open an image that you want to edit in Photoshop. Zoom in to the teeth as much as you can. Next, go to the brush tool and set the diameter to 21. Hold shift and q to put you into quick mask mode. Now paint over the teeth with your brush. Whatever is red will be your selection. Once you are done painting the teeth, select press shift and q again. Go to select and choose inverse. Next, go to image and adjustments and select hue and saturation. Go to yellows in the drop down memory and drag the saturation down. Increase the lightness. Go back to the master section and increase the lightness. Click okay to save the edit. Zoom out to see the difference. You have now learned how to whiten teeth in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades