This video is describing how to retouch a photograph by using Photoshop CS4. The first step is to get a photo that you would like to edit, preferably of a person's face. Then make a new layer that duplicates the background, go to Gaussian blur, then go to hard light for your layer blending. Then draw lipstick on the model by using the polygon lasso tool and the hue/saturation tool. Then chase the hue and saturation to the correct color, then erase the edges that you accidently missed with your lasso tool. Now we will add eye liner by using the same steps as drawing on the lipstick, except lasso the place where you would want the eyeliner instead of the lips. Next to apply blush change the foreground color to a pink color, create a new layer, and choose your brush tool. Then paint the blush onto the model's face. Then do filter, blur, Gaussian blur. Then decrease the opacity of your layer and your finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades