This video tutorial by tasktutorial shows you how to create stylish text in Photoshop. Launch Photoshop and select the type tool and choose myriad-pro font light. Create a text field and type in the text as indicated. Increase the font size and location as desired. Thereafter open the layer options, choose a gradient and create a new gradient by selecting the color as required. Apply a white color outer glow change the size, range and opacity. If you want to add more text create a new layer and follow the same process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades