In this how to video, you will learn how to swap faces using Photoshop. First, find two images that you want to swap. Select the lasso tool and trace around the face in the first image. Copy and paste it into the second image. From here, line up the eyes to the face. Next, you will have to match the face to the head by going to the hue and saturation window. Check the clipping mask before changing the settings. Next, adjust the settings until the face matches the skin color. Next, go to the brightness and contrast to further match the skin. Use the burn tool to bring down bright areas that do not match. Select the eraser tool to erase areas that are not needed. Go to filter and apply sharpen effect to further match it. Once that is done, your edit is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades