In this Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to do retouching to produce undead skin makeup. This video shows how to make a convincing, undead like, vampire skin make up. First open a image of the face which you want to make it look like undead face. Go to the channels panel and make a selection of just the face with the skin and exclude the rest of the head which includes the hair and other stuff. Now open a new adjustment layer and open the color balance tool. Fist select the mid tones and reduce the red saturation so that it gives the skin a blue tinge which makes it convincingly undead. Also increase the Magenta a little bit. Now in the shadow also reduce the amount of red and similarly change the highlights. Now playing around with the settings you will be able to generate a undead like look to the photo. This tutorial shows how to use Photoshop retouching to generate undead skin makeup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades