The video shows us how to create a dreamy effect in Photoshop. Firstly load the image in the Photoshop and then unlock the layer by double clicking on the layer, press unlock and OK. Now make sure your background and the foreground are black and white respectively and if it's not then press D and it will reset. And then go to filter, click on distort and select diffuse glow. Here you put graininess as zero, glow amount as 6 and clear amount as 19 and press OK which will make the glow with light reflects. And then make a gradient map of black and white. Now click on a new layer and go to image and click on 'apply image' and press OK. Then go to filter, click on blur and select on grassing blur and give 1.8 and press OK. And now go blend mode, click on lighten with which you will get a nice dream effect. You can change the black and white to colors but the latter gives a bit more dream effect. With this you are done creating a dreamy effect in the Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades