This video by photoshopuniverse shows you how to make any photo seem as it was taken in a studio. Take the working photo and add a new layer over it and fill it in black as shown. Add a newer layer over that and add the filter> render> clouds effect. Increase the opacity of the cloud layer and merge it with the black layer as shown. Add the splatter effect and the sprayed stoke effect as shown onto the merged layer and add a hue and saturation adjustment layer and colorize it as desired. Go to filter and extract and highlight the border of the subject to be extracted as shown and fill in and tweak it to make it more realistic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades