In this how-to video, you will learn how to crop an image using Adobe Photoshop CS4. First, open Photoshop and open the image you want to crop. Next, press filter and select the edge hollow tool. Carefully draw around the image you want to crop. Once this is done, click on the fill tool and left click in the middle of the image. Now, press preview to see if you missed any spots. You can clean these spots up by pressing the clean up tool. This will allow you to erase these particular spots. Once this is done, you can press okay to complete the task. This video shows just how easy it is to crop out objects with Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades