Mike demonstrates how to create seamless tileable textures using just Photoshop. In episode #40, Mike used a Photoshop plugin called imageSynth to create similar textures of organic materials. However, in this episode, Mike explains how its probably better to use Photoshop alone when it comes to more rigid textures such as wood and tile. These textures can then be applied to your SketchUp models. See how to create perfect, detailed wood, tile, and other floor textures in Photoshop for use in SketchUp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades